Tuesday, January 25, 2011

W W W Wednesdays






W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly feature at Should Be Reading. To play along you just have to answer three simple questions:
  1. What Are You Currently Reading?
  2. What Did You Recently Finish?
  3. What Do You Think You'll Read Next?

Here's my WWW:


  1. What Am I Currently Reading? Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
  2. What Did I Recently Finish? Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (The Hardcover with the Metal junk cover but I like the Paperback Cover with the picture of Alek better! )

  3. What Will I Be Reading Next? Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry





Yay! My first weekly feature! A review for Leviathan is coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I loved Leviathan! Thanks for reminding me that the second book is out already :)

Here's my WWW Wednesdays contribution!