Wednesday, February 23, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesday!

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly feature at Should Be Reading. To play along you just have to answer three simple questions:
  1. What Are You Currently Reading?
  2. What Did You Recently Finish?
  3. What Do You Think You'll Read Next?

My answers for this week:
 
  1. What am I currently reading?  The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell 
  2. What did I recently finish?  Winter's Passage by Julie Kagawa
  3. What do I think I'll read next?  Delirium by Lauren Oliver

2 comments:

Michele said...

I am currently reading Blue Bloods...

Just finished reading Delirium...

Will read the next book in the Blue Blood series..

Megan....YOU MUST READ DELIRIUM!!!!! OMG!!! Thats all I'm saying!!!!

Megan said...

I did Delerium in one sitting. I could NOT sleep until it was done. and then the ending! GAH!