Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers are from Wake by Lisa McMann: 


"Janie blinks, and sits up, startled.  A shadowy face appears above the seat in front of her."


What're you reading today???

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I'm on reading hiatus as I catch up on blogging.

I do have Dark Lover sitting on a shelf begging to be read though.

Megan said...

OOH! That's Wrath's book, right?! Very hot. Loved it. It was a great and vivid opening to the BDB world. I hear you on catching up on blogging. I have not been sleeping well lately so I keep getting behind in my day to day stuff then I get behind in my reading and blogging and BOO to that!!! :)