Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's talk about my RAK!


Get your mind outta the gutter!  I'm talking about my Random Acts of Kindness as part of the program hosted by the lovely ladies at Book Soulmates!  In July, I gave a signed copy of Outside In by Maria V. Snyder to Hannah from The Irish Banana Review and a copy of City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (with Jace's letter) to Rae from The Novel Nymph.  I did not receive any books from my list but it was my first month.  I'm all signed up for August and looking forward to making someone's day with a book off their list!  This month the girls at Book Soulmates are also hosting a giveaway for a $20 Amazon card to one of the participants so if you've been on the fence about participating, now would be a great time to sign up and try it.  You don't have to have a blog either so check it out! 


Book Soulmates

No comments: