Wednesday, August 24, 2011

W...W...W... Wednesdays!



W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly feature at Should Be Reading. To play along you just have to answer three simple questions:
What Are You Currently Reading?
What Did You Recently Finish?
What Do You Think You'll Read Next?

1. What Am I Currently Reading? Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr









2.  What Did I Recently Finish? Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions Anthology









3.  What Do I Think I Will Read Next?  Ghellow Road by T. H. Waters   














I haven't read a book in about a week while I tried to catch up my reviews.  I need to get my reading back on schedule now that the school year is starting and I'll have more time.  This summer certainly wreaked havoc on my reading and life in general.

But enough about me, what are YOU reading???

No comments: