Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January RAK Wrap Up!

Book Soulmates

I don't know about you, but I think that the Random Acts of Kindness program from the Book Soulmates is pretty awesome.  I love the idea of being able to make someone's wish come true.  I can't wait for the February sign ups to open so I can pick a couple of people to send books for Valentines Day!  (Nothing says I love you like BOOKS!)  Be sure to check it out if you don't already participate!!


I did not receive any RAK books in Jauary but I did send a copy of Supernatural to Kristen from The Book Monsters.  I love their design!  The furry little monsters are awesome!


3 comments:

Grace Fonseca said...

Great choice of book to give away. I have to read Paranormalcy. Great haul.

Mary @SweepingMe said...

Great book. I haven't picked it up yet but I will.

Mary

Book Soulmates said...

Thank you so much for participating and for making someone's book wish come true :)

♥Isalys / Book Soulmates