Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jennifer L. Armentrout Reading Challenge!



I came across this awesome reading challenge while blogging yesterday and just had to share it with you all!  I met the amazing Jennifer Armentrout at BEA this year.  You should should her as the author of the Half-Blood and Lux novels.  She is a super fun girl who is really down to Earth.  I loved getting to meet her and getting my books signed by her.  Now, the girls over at Diety Island run a fan blog for all things Jennifer Armentrout and they are hosting this awesome Reading Challenge.  One of the prizes is a copy of Onyx, which I want like you would not believe. You can click the graphic at the top of this post to head over to Deity Island to sign up!!  The challenge runs from August through December and Jennifer's books are worth the time and effort.  I hope you'll check it out.

No comments: