Today I have a super awesome blog tour stop for the Extracted Tour! I loved this book to bits. It was the first time in the two years since my grandma has been gone that I really wished that she was still here to share a book with. She would have absolutely loved it. But, onward! I have a guest post today that I am pretty excited about.
And now, for Lex's Christmas List:
I’m not sure that writing this will make a difference because I’m certain I’m on your ‘naughty list,’ and you’re not real…at least I hope you’re not, or I’m in big trouble. But just in case you are real, and I’m on the ‘nice list,’ here are some things I’d like:
Lex’s Christmas List
1) The gold and jewels that were stolen from my family from those wicked guards.
2) My jester hat that was swallowed by the vortex. It really was my favorite hat and had that “worn-in” look. Stein called it gross, I called it character.
3) A new half-pipe, that a gift for me and all my friends. Let’s face it, I kind of owe them after the last few months.
4) My original leg, attached, of course. No tricks, like giving me my leg from when I was 6.
5) My sister to get a clue and dump that idiot boyfriend of hers…I’ve never liked him.
6) A one on one stand off with Tesla….or with what’s left of him. And no robots this time.
7) An infinite amount of Dox’s so I don’t have to worry about messing up time, again.
8) A trip to the future, this is where the Dox will come in handy if my hands get a little too sticky.
9) Chocolate, lots of chocolate. Not the chalky kind that’s been sitting in someone’s glove box, the fresh kind from the World Fair.
10) A special, silk top hat made for Stein with mistletoe hanging from the brim, so we can kiss for the Holiday season.
Merry Christmas everyone!
Tyler H. Jolley is a sci-fi/fantasy author and full-time orthodontist, periodontist (see: Overachiever). He divides his spare time between writing, reading, mountain biking, and camping with his family.
Sherry D. Ficklin is a full-time writer and internet radio show host with more mouth then good sense. She has a serious book addiction, but continually refuses treatment, much to her husband’s chagrin.
Tyler and Sherry met one fateful day and bonded over their love for books, science fiction, and donuts. Their first co-written novel came shortly after. Now, they still do all those other things, but also go to various steampunk conventions and events under the guise of ‘research’. They can often be found lurking on the Lost Imperials Facebook page or over on the official website, www.thelostimperials.com.
a Rafflecopter giveaway