Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Gone Reading Review


I was recently approached by Brad, the founder of Gone Reading about reviewing items from the Gone Reading online store. I was super excited because I love the Gone Reading site so of course, I said yes. I received two items from the Gone Reading store for review: the Gimble Traveler and the pad of You Are Here bookmarks. Here's my review!

The Gimble Traveler


The Gimble Traveler is a sturdy piece of plastic that you can easily tuck into a purse, beach bag or book bag.  It is surprisingly easy to turn the pages while the book is in the Gimble Traveler.  It can adjust to fit most books.  I used it on paperbacks, hardcovers and even a crochet book so I could see the pattern as I worked on the scarf.  It would also work on most cookbooks and possibly even on some textbooks.  I use my Gimble Traveler everyday at work during my lunch break so that I can eat lunch and read at the same time.  It is also great when we're out at the splash pad, the pool, or at the beach.  The pages are kept from blowing around in the breeze so you can read with ease.  I love my Gimble Traveler!  I plan to get one for my hubby and each of the kids for Christmas this year.

You Are Here Bookmark Pad

I love this bookmark pad!  I keep it in my bag and I can take notes on it as I read to help with my reviews later.  I also like that the bookmarks are made of sturdy card stock and not just flimsy paper.  They will stand up to multiple uses if need be.  I think that these bookmarks are a must have for reviewers, bloggers, students and book club members alike.  My only wish for these is that more of them came in a pad because they are just that useful.


I want to genuinely thank Brad from Gone Reading for this opportunity.  I hope that you all will check out the Gone Reading store for your reading accessory needs and for great gifts for all of the readers in your life.  I know I am getting the hubby a Poe Air Freshener for his car for Christmas from Gone Reading.  Please stop by and check out the Gone Reading Store.  I think I could easily spend entire pay checks on the great stuff there!  




No comments: