Sunday, November 28, 2010

Need By Carrie Jones


This book was one that I was a little worried about, I mean, it has PIXIES. That's right Pixies. Tell me that doesn't make you a little nervous!? But after the first two chapters this book drew me in and I read it straight through. It was a quick read, one evening to finish. At one point in the story, the main character, Zara says that "All Megans Hate Me" and I have to say that that is an innacurate statement. I loved Zara. Even with her oddball obsession with phobias, she was one of the best female leads that I have read this year. And let's not forget the love interest, Nick the Werewolf, who is really great as well. Nick is one of those characters who just grabs your heart and you can't help but like him. Overall, this book was a great read and I look forward to reading the next two in this series: Captivate which is out and Entice which drops on the 14th of December.

No comments: