Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers are from the book I just started, The Reckless Bride- Book 4 of the Black Cobra Quartet by Stephanie Laurens.  When I want a nice, relaxing historical romance that isn't utter crap- I pick up one of her books.  She writes the Cynster series, the Black Cobra Quartet and the Bastion club books.  They are ALL well worth the time.

Rafe pushed aside his cloak, enough to expose the hilt of his saber. 

Johnson's gaze flicked Loretta's way.  "Just the two of you?"

1 comment:

Ruby Jo @ Bookishly Ruby said...

I've read a book or two by Stephanie Laurens and I really liker her style. I have a feeling this series is a good one. It's going to my TBR list.

Thanks for posting this teaser!

Here's mine: http://rubys-books.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html