Wednesday, February 2, 2011

W W W Wednesdays



W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly feature at Should Be Reading. To play along you just have to answer three simple questions:
  1. What Are You Currently Reading?
  2. What Did You Recently Finish?
  3. What Do You Think You'll Read Next?

Here's my WWW:

  1. What am I currently Reading?     The Reckless Bride by Stephanie Laurens 




2.  What did I recently finish?  Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

3.  What will I be reading next?  Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


3 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I keep reading great reviews about Unearthly, so I hope you'll enjoy it :) Still haven't read anything from Stephanie Laurens, although I love historical romances & Mockingjay was good ;) Happy reading!

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Hi!! You won our Steampunk Challenge!! Yayyyy!!

Check it out: http://booksoulmates.blogspot.com/2011/02/challenges-winners-january-edition.html

♥ Vanessa
Book Soulmates

Michele said...

I JUST finished Beautiful Darkness tonight...

Havent picked my next book yet...but I have a pileto choose from!!

Plan on reading Delirium really soon..

Unearthly sounds really good!!

Congrat on the Win Megan!!!