Wednesday, March 23, 2011

W... W... W... Wednesday!!

W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly feature at Should Be Reading. To play along you just have to answer three simple questions:
  1. What Are You Currently Reading?
  2. What Did You Recently Finish?
  3. What Do You Think You'll Read Next?
Here are my Answers:



1.  What Am I Currently Reading?   Dark Flame by Alyson Noel 


*I am not in love with these books but am hoping to read to the end before the last one comes out. YA Paranormal about Immortals, oddly enough good but not amazing.*
  










2.  What Did I Recently Finish?   Shade by Jeri Smith Ready

*EXCELLENT!! A great story with ghosts AND hot Scotsmen!*







3.  What Do I Think I'll Read Next?  Night Star by Alyson Noel 


*I am not in love with these books but am hoping to read to the end before the last one comes out. YA Paranormal about Immortals, oddly enough good but not amazing*








So, I'm dying to know, WHAT ARE YOU READING?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reading Haunted by Joy Preble. It's the sequel to Dreaming Anastasia. Love them both!

Pamela said...

I'm planning on reading the Immortals series, but just haven't gotten there yet. I really want to read Shade, too. Glad you liked it!

I just finished reading Shades of Atlantis for a book tour I'm part of in April, and I started reading Linger by Maggie Stiefvater. I'm also about to start my eARC of Die for Me by Amy Plum as soon as I put it on my iPhone and Kobo :)