Thursday, June 2, 2011

Spring Fever Swap !



Hey ya'all!  I participated in the Spring Fever Swap hosted by Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile and I got my package in the mail a while back but I didn't have time to write this post in the run up until BEA.  So, I got my swap gift from Meagan which is awesome because we're totally NAME TWINS!  Yay!  And she totally made my Spring!  If not for her box of love, I might not have made it to BEA.  Thanks so much Meagan! Now for what was in the box: a pack of water ballons, two little flower pots, four packages of all different kinds of Harry Potter Silly Bands, a bar of dark chocolate with chili and a copy of The Secret Garden (one of my favorite books of all time and I needed a new copy)!! 

Thanks again to Meagan for the great gift and to Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile for hosting!! This was so much fun! 

1 comment:

Kristie Cook said...

Cool stuff. The Secret Garden was one of my faves, too. I haven't read it in years. Think it's time for a re-read. Hope you had fun at BEA!