Saturday, July 16, 2011

Steampunk Saturdays!


Here we are again on another beautiful Steampunk Saturday!  Today I'm featuring Steampunk for Kids.  I have four little monkeys who are on summer break from school right now and driving me nuts!  But I do love to get fun things for them that help show their personalities and some of the geekery that makes our family what it is.

First up is a shirt I think my daughter would LOVE.  You can find this in infant and children sizes from 3 months up to 12 years.  There are other designs too like the brain made of gears.  Very cool and very unique for all the cool kids out there! :) Click here to find out more.





Now how about a list of books that appeal to kids and grown ups alike and showcase at least some Steampunk elements.

For the more YA inclined Teens and Adults:

Hope I've given you some inspiration to share Steampunk with your kids/teens/everyone!

No comments: