Saturday, August 20, 2011

Steampunk Saturdays!


Today I have fall tour information from two awesome steampunk authors!  Happy Steampunk Saturday, everyone!!!

First up: Scott Westerfeld announced on Twitter that he'll be signing at Puddin' Head Books on Goliath's Release Day, September 20th at 7 PM.  The bookstore is offering signed copies of all of the Leviathan series books in hard and soft cover as available.  You can click the store link above to order them.  VERY reasonably priced.  It has also been announced by Rainy Day Books that they will be hosting Scott on the 22nd at 7 PM.  You can click the link above to find out more about that event.  I have my fingers crossed that I'll be able to see Scott on the Goliath tour.  I saw him at BEA and it was great.  I have a signed Goliath ARC and I'd like to have a signed set.

Second, we have fall tour information from Kady Cross, author of The Girl in the Steel Corset.  She'll be reading at Lady Jane's Salon at Madame X in New York City on September 5th.  Kady will also be appearing at The Greater New England Steampunk Exposition September 16-18.  She'll be signing and doing workshops.  You can click on the link above to find out more!  In October she'll be doing a Steampunk Event at the Mark Twain House in CT.  More information will be forth coming on that event.

No comments: