Wednesday, September 21, 2011

W...W...W... Wednesdays!



W... W... W... Wednesdays is a weekly feature at Should Be Reading. To play along you just have to answer three simple questions:
What Are You Currently Reading?
What Did You Recently Finish?
What Do You Think You'll Read Next?

1. What Am I Currently Reading?  Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr 










2. What Did I Recently Finish?  Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor 










3.  What Do I Think I'll Read Next?  Elixir by Hilary Duff 













So, What Are YOU Reading?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought Ink Exchange was better than the first book in the series and I was more impressed with Elixir than I originally thought I'd be, so I'm sort of waiting for the next book in the series to come out. Plus, I've been dying to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone. It looks so good and everything I've heard so far about it, has been wonderful.

Suz @ A Soul Unsung
My WoW!
Don't forget to enter: My Birthday Bash Giveaway! (Sorry, Not International!)
susanhaugland@att.net