Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursdays!



I saw this idea over on Kathy's blog (I Am a Reader, Not a Writer).  I think it's a valuable exercise.  We all need to be reminded of the good things that we have in our lives- especially when stress and worry makes it so easy for us to only see the bad things going on around us.

Today I am thankful for my son Rhys.  He is Star Student of the week in his kindergarten class.  He is such a joy in my life.  It's easy to forget that when his "experiments" make a mess in the house or when he and his brothers are arguing.  He always looks out for his little sister.  He has a great sense of empathy for someone so young.  He held Cady's hand while she had he toe examined after she hurt it.  I am lucky to have such a sweet, caring and intelligent little boy.



There is always something to be grateful for. What are you thankful for?


I invite you to join me.... Put up your own post, leave a comment or just take a minute to think of something you are grateful for.


No comments: