Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday!



Today is the Valentine's Day edition!  I am super thankful for my husband who helps me out when repair men come over and I have no idea what they want.  I'm thankful for him taking the car to get fixed so I don't have to sit in the shop and freeze.  I'm thankful that he doesn't complain about my 4 full bookshelves that contain only my books.  I'm thankful that he is okay with my ever growing comic collection.  I'm thankful that he generally is accepting of the things I like.  He sleeps with my Jason Todd body pillow on the bed.  He sleeps in a room with tons of fan art on the walls.  There are shirtless men EVERYWHERE in our room.  He also loves our kids- even the spiky one!  He cuddles with Jay, our hedgehog baby.  He plays Magic cards and Lord of the Rings on the PS3 with our eldest son Eli.  He allows our daughter Cady to have her One Direction posters and he buys her Monster High dolls.  He encourages our son Rhys in his love of animals and his desire to learn everything about them.  He tries his best to be patient and loving with our youngest son Ian, who has Sensory Processing Disorder and hyperactivity that causes him to be a real handful at times.  We've had our bad times and our good ones but we're still here, still together and still working towards the future together.  So for that, I'm thankful.

Thankful Thursday is a meme that is being hosted by Kathy at I Am A Reader, Not A Writer.

No comments: