Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm Taking Control of my TBR Pile! Are You?!



I don't know about you but my To Be Read Pile isn't so much a pile as a whole bookshelf.  I even just upgraded it from two small shelves piled haphazardly with books to a full size bookshelf that is already full.  Seeing all of my books to be read spread out on the big shelf like that made me feel more than a little overwhelmed.  When I saw the Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge for March over on Caffeinated Reader, I knew I had to sign up.  Here is my TBR bookshelf.



I'm honestly afraid to even count how many books are on those shelves.  I really am.  So I am going to see if I can get some of these books read and moved to the READ shelf.  I hope you'll join me!  You can check out the challenge over at The Caffeinated Reader.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been waging war against my TBR pile for months now with far less success than I would like. But I have been keep track of it. Luckily I am not quite as deep as you but it still stresses me out. I estimated that I am about six months deep in reads.