Saturday, December 24, 2011

Seasons Greetings Everyone!!


Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Blessed Yule and Happy New Year!  However you celebrate, I hope your holiday season is filled with peace and joy.  I will be going on a blog hiatus to spend the holidays with my family from December 24 to January 1.  I'll be back for the first of the year.  I want to thank each and every reader of this blog for taking the time to read and comment or even just hop by on a giveaway hop.  I appreciate all of you for making this blog what it is.  So thank you.  I also want to thank: 

Cindy from Books Complete Me for inviting me to join Best I've Read 2011, it meant so much to me to be included.  

Kendra from Books Complete Me and Spencer Hill Press for helping me get to BEA, it was an epic journey and I'm honored to have shared it with you.  

Pixie from Page Turners for the lovely new blog design, you rock my socks!

I also want to send a shout out to all of the girls and guys who stayed in the blogger house at BEA, I loved meeting you all and learning so much from each of you.

Thanks also go to my husband who puts up with my book pushing and who has become a book pusher himself.  

Also shout outs to all of the authors who I've chatted with, tweeted with, met and gotten books signed by. You all are what makes reading awesome.  


Happy Holidays From Me to You,

Megan 

No comments: